Rule One: Always post the rules.
Rule Two: Answer the questions asked by your tagger and ask eleven more.
Rule Three: Tag eleven people and link them to this post.
1. You’re a character in a paranormal teen novel, the author had extensive knowledge of mythological creatures from around the world. What are you written as and why? (You can be written as a human if you really think that’s what you’d be.)
- A succubus, but an… unwilling one? It’s a paranormal teen novel- I can be a conflicted succubus, right?
2. You’ve been given an entirely useless super power based loosely on either an insect, a rodent, or plant. What ability were you given based on what?
- PHOTOSYNTHESIS. It’d save me having to take breaks from projects to eat, and I really enjoy sunlight anyhow.
3. How would you prefer to die?
4. You receive a phone call one day telling you that an obscure relative has died and left you a big, stone, castle-like church building in their will. What do you do with the building?
- Host huge LAN parties and quite probably invite the Renaissance Festival to perform in my backyard.
5. What’s your least favorite letter and why?
- B. I just don’t like the way it looks or sounds. I avoid names beginning with ‘B’.
6. What’s an alcoholic beverage you simultaneously love and hate?
- I don’t drink, so I haven’t the slightest.
7. If you had to choose between having sex with a zombie from The Walking Dead or having your ears, pinky fingers, middle toes, and bellybutton cut off (without anything to numb the pain or put you to sleep), which would you choose?
- Cut that shit off. Just slice away. There is no concievable justification in the GOD DAMN UNIVERSE that would convince me to let undead anything penetrate my nethers.
8. Would you rather have sex with a knotted penis or a barbed penis?
9. Have you ever wanted to be part of a superhero group? What group and with what ability?
- That is so TOUGH. Probably X-Men, with the power of illusion.
10. If you could catch one Pokemon to have as your companion for life, which one would it be? Would you go on an adventure with them or doing something else?
- I didn’t play Pokemon. Mew? I dunno.
11. Do you pray to any beings, fictional, mythological, or anything?
- Occasionally I invoke Rictus Grin, but it’d be difficult to believe in something I created enough to pray to.
Okay, now my eleven questions-
1. If you had to pick one scent in the whole world to smell like for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. Would you rather get rid of an irksome physical attribute for good, or one emotion entirely?
3. Go to your Facebook newsfeed. Assign the first person who pops up a mythical creature as a companion. What did you choose for them, and why?
4. What’s one piece of media that you enjoy despite it being a ‘problematic fave’?
5. Four favorite physical attributes?
6. Four favorite mental attributes?
7. If you absolutely had to kill a person, how would you go about it?
8. On what criteria do you choose your clothes in the morning?
9. Scenario: It’s the apocalypse. Choose a team of five from the people you follow that you think you could survive with. Who’d you pick? Why?
10. Mentally design a comfortable room for yourself. What featured most prominently in your design? (i.e. color, shape, size, texture, etc.)
11. Two things that you’re currently trying to change about yourself.
I’m gonna tag kepprakhaleesi, tellyjandro, most-chillenest-bboy, sevenpuppets, and justinthehappycloud. If anyone else wants to do this, consider yourself tagged!